"Award Winning Community"
The West Coast's Most
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IN ALL WAYS A PLACE FOR PERSONAL RENEWAL
Adventurous in outlook is the way of the home at Fifteen Twenty-One Second Avenue. Fronted by a window wall of floor-to-ceiling glass, the sophisticated simplicity of each generously proportioned home is reflected in the softly polished wood floors, the exclusive-to-project kitchens, the exceptional quality of each finish. Do continue on to learn more.
Residential space specifics include:
- Flexible, open-floor plan configuration
- Contemporary interior design aesthetic
- Main living space with a window of floor-to-ceiling glass
- Window wall spans main living space, open kitchen, and glass room
- Main living space ceiling height: 9 feet, 5 inches
- Kitchen, bedroom, bathroom ceiling height: 8 feet, 7 inches
- Fireplace with satin-finish slab limestone surround